GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Contactless Payments
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening¹
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics³, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate4 to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
Running is more than just exercise — it’s a performance. And Forerunner 645 Music has the tools to help you put on an outstanding show every time you lace up your shoes. It features on-device music storage — so you can run with your favorite tunes — and contactless payments that let you buy what you need without missing a beat. With all those features plus advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools, this GPS running watch is the instrument you need to refine the performance.
With up to 500 songs worth of music storage built right into your watch, we’re putting the “beat” in your daily mission to beat yesterday. It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through Bluetooth headphones. You can even sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services¹ to your watch for more ad-free listening. Now you really can leave your phone behind when you head out for a run, because the music that helps keep you moving is right there on your wrist.
There are no reviews yet.