The GT-2000® 10 G-TX shoe keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It’s a versatile trainer that’s functional for running in the rain or snow.
This shoe’s GORE-TEX™ technology helps repel water to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
A layer of FLYTEFOAM™ Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step.
The midsole’s 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
- GORE-TEX™ upper helps repel water and keep feet dry
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- LITETRUSS™ technology to improve medial support
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Weight: 10.65oz/302g
- Stack: Heel: 22mm, Forefoot: 14mm
- Drop: 8mm
There are no reviews yet.