- Overlay system made up of a Microsuede fabric for structure-reinforcement and foot-security.
- Features the boost foam midsole designed for springy ride. The underfoot platform of the Adidas Adizero Tempo 9 is made up of the boost foam. It’s created from the amalgamation of thousands of TPU pellets. The resulting material brings springy cushioning and responsive support for the foot of the wearer.
- Dual-density version of this component is placed on the medial side for pronation correction.
- Additional midfoot support is afforded by the TORSION SYSTEM.
- Continental Rubber is used in the outsole designed to be durable enough to withstand abrasion and wear.
There are no reviews yet.